Here we "grow" again!
Kane Innovations, Inc. is expanding their workforce to keep up with high demand!
View our listings below to learn more about positions currently available in the office, in the field or in any of our manufacturing plants.
- Maintain and review computerized or manual records of items purchased, costs, delivery, product performance, and inventories.
- Develop tools to signal when material is needed as to minimize part outages.
- Purchase the highest quality merchandise at the lowest possible price and in the correct amounts by soliciting bids. Negotiate pricing and terms with suppliers.
- Prepare purchase orders and review requisitions for goods and services.
- Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time, and in the event of problems follow up on undelivered or late shipments.
- Confer with staff, users, and vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Logistics, Business Operations, Inventory Management or related field.
- 2+ years purchasing experience preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of ERP systems as it relates to purchasing and planning is required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities for various departments and processes.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Perform Operation Analysis with the goal of reducing costs and improving quality and throughput.
- Analyze work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data such as process flow charts, production costs, schedules to determine efficient utilization of personnel, material, and utilities and equipment. Recommend methods for improving.
- Confer with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project status.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization. Develop work instructions.
- Establish work measurement programs and analyze work samples to develop standards for labor utilization.
- Work with ERP system – routings, bills of material, work centers, etc.
- Estimate production cost and effect of product design changes for management review, action, and control.
- Apply continuous improvement methods to enhance quality in engineering, manufacturing and project management.
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Strong technical ability and mechanical aptitude, manufacturing experience preferred (Welding, Fabrication, Machining, Production Equipment, and Assembly). Demonstrated project management capability.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Familiar with CAD and able to read blueprints.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Communication- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, pareto analysis, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years manufacturing engineering work experience.
- Program/project management experience required.
- Working knowledge of Lean Principles and Six Sigma preferred.
STRAIGHT TRUCK DRIVER
Kane Innovations is in need of an experienced straight truck driver to deliver aluminum railing to job sites within a 600 mile radius up to 2,000 miles per week. Driver is responsible for maintaining timeliness of route, use of electronic logging device, accuracy of paperwork and securing material. Loading/unloading freight or assisting is required.
- State Issued Class C driver’s license.
- Candidate must have a clean driving record, meet DOT physical requirements and pass a MVR check.
- Some routes require up to 3 overnights a week.
- Candidate must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Knowledge of electronic logging device a plus!
- This is a Full-Time Position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
DID YOU SEE OUR WELDER AD ON WJET TV? SCROLL DOWN FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY!