Here we "grow" again!
Kane Innovations, Inc. is expanding their workforce to keep up with high demand!
View our listings below to learn more about positions currently available in the office, in the field or in any of our manufacturing plants.
NON-CDL TRUCK DRIVER
Kane Innovations is in need of an experienced non-CDL truck driver to deliver aluminum railing to job sites within a 600 mile radius up to 2,000 miles per week. Driver is responsible for maintaining timeliness of route, use of electronic logging device, accuracy of paperwork and securing material. Loading/unloading freight or assisting is required.
- State Issued Class C driver’s license.
- Candidate must have a clean driving record, meet DOT physical requirements and pass a MVR check.
- Some routes require up to 3 overnights a week.
- Candidate must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Knowledge of electronic logging device a plus!
- This is a Full-Time Position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
DID YOU SEE OUR WELDER AD ON WJET TV? SCROLL DOWN FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY!